The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) specialises in the monitoring and care of ill or premature new-born infants. The NICU also admits babies with congenital problems or trauma during delivery and combines sophisticated equipment with trained healthcare professionals to provide specialised care for newborn infants.
- Neonatal intensive and special care
- Standby for high-risk deliveries
- High-risk and birth defect consultations
- Newborn screening
- Neonatal neurodevelopmental follow-up of premature newborn infants
- Specialist outpatient consultation