We perform endoscopic surgery, including micro ear surgery, micro laryngeal surgery where we offer high-quality patient care.
- We treat all ENT, vertigo and voice problems. This includes endoscopic examinations.
- Microscopic ear surgeries, from ear drum repair to cochlear implants.
- Endoscopic nasal and sinus surgeries.
- Endoscopic skull base surgeries.
- Transnasal surgery for brain tumours such as pituitary adenomas, chordomas, meningiomas.
- All throat including tonsillitis and adenoid. Sugar check for oral malignancies.
- Microscopic laryngeal surgery for voice disorders.
All surgery on the ears, nose, throat
Modern surgery has developed to such an extent that the body of knowledge and technical skills required have led to surgeons specializing in particular areas, usually an anatomical area of the body or occasionally in a particular technique or type of patient.
Otolaryngology is a medical specialty that treats conditions of the ears, nose, and throat. Specialists in this field have training in surgery as well as medicine.
Because otolaryngology involves the ears, nose, and throat, these specialists are known as ear, nose, and throat (ENT) doctors.
For an ENT physician, the ear, nose, throat, larynx, and the sinuses are in the scope of treatment areas.
The tonsils, which form a protective ring around the back of the mouth and nasal cavity, are part of the immune system. A tonsillectomy is a surgical procedure to remove the tonsils, which is sometimes necessary to treat an underlying illness.
The tonsils help catch germs, such as viruses and bacteria and prevent them from entering the body through the nose and mouth.
Ear surgery is most commonly performed to improve hearing or alleviate pain due to otitis media, or to repair perforations. Less common surgeries are necessary to improve congenital deformities. Certain types of conductive hearing loss can also be repaired surgically. A thorough examination by an ENT physician and audiologist is necessary to determine if your hearing loss may be surgically improved.